Thursday, September 10, 2009

OU vs. BYU



What a great Labor Day weekend!!!! Full of football, family, food, shopping, and lots of laughs. Whether you were an OU fan or BYU fan it was a momentous occasion. Tom and I attended BYU but graduated from OU. My Dad and brother played football at BYU so they were dressed in blue. It was a friendly family rivalry especially since we are all OU fans-its tough when your two favorite teams come face to face.
Scott and Tom were having the hardest time not laughing during this photo.


The game hasn't even started but we are getting excited. The OU fans are feeling pretty confident about a win at this point.

The stadium was incredible!!!

The look of defeat, as BYU fans go nuts all around them. They were pretty upset and Austin shed a few tears.

7 comments:

K Bailey said...

Yahoo!!! Sydnee clicked on your name and said, "Hey, Debbie worked on her blog!" Fun weekend...that pic of Tom is hilarious!

K Bailey said...

I will put a "check out the Orr's" on my blog so you can have visitors. :)

boys in the hood said...

Katee sent me here! Welcome to the blogging world! Loved your post, what a great game!

Adriann said...

I can't believe you went to that game! My dad and brother were there too ... but they were dressed in blue =). Shane was torn who to cheer for too - he's always been a BYU fan, but OU got all his money. Either way, it was a good game. Glad you had fun! Oh, and welcome to blogging!

Angela said...

Yah Im so glad your joining the world of blogging! Its fun! :) Such cute pics! Oh and Ross and I were at the game too! Check out my blog rafinn4.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Welcome, welcome...not that I can really claim to be a blogger...I update once a month if I'm lucky! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Has Nichole told you her story about this game? Pretty hilarious!